i can’t believe the human/raccoon pairing is more popular than the human/sentient tree pairing. this is outrageous
Thank you to Bflury on TS3 Forums for organizing this list! I fixed a lot of spelling/grammar/writing issues for you guys…enjoy!
Everything below has been 100% confirmed, excluding the final category.
This is a list of features that were COMPLETELY CUT or REDUCED from previous iterations of The Sims. It DOES NOT include missing expansion pack content that should be base by now (i.e. Weather) or new features promised for Sims 4 that were later cut (i.e. Woohoo Skill).
Lastly, it is important to understand that much of this content will NEVER be in The Sims 4. Things like Create a Style are not compatible with the game engine, and thus cannot be added in future updates or expansions.
MAJOR MISSING FEATURES THAT WERE IN TS3:
- No create a style (CAST) - NOT possible in future expansions (x)
- No modifications to world/public spaces - The park in the demo is a mix of a community lot and public space (x1) (x2)
- No “normal” careers - Law enforcement, Medical, Business, etc. were removed (x)
- No open world - You must incur a loading screen between each active lot; each neighborhood has 1-5 lots total (x1) (x2)
- No pools (x)
- No terrain tools other than paint; everything is perfectly flat (x)
- No story progression - Sims in the neighborhood age, but do not have children, get jobs, move, get married…etc. without player intervention (x)
- No toddlers (x)
- No way to create/place new lots - And you only have 2 empty ones at the start of the game!
- No Mac version of the game at release
It was like a weight loss add, with a “before” and “after” picture of a girl. I think there were a few variations running around, too, with different girls.
I’m pretty sure tumblr has deleted the posts, though. But you really can’t miss it: it’s a shady add for a shady weight loss method, and a long string of reblogs with nothing but positive comments.
Which is extra suspicious given that so many people on tumblr promote body positivity, and the girls in the “before” pictures weren’t even overweight.
Have you ever wanted to rub your face against a computer screen? Because i was messing around with Ash’s colors and animation sets and now I want to do it. I need to do it. Right now.
Wow, apparently tumblr deleted a bunch of popular blogs because they were reblogging a weight loss thing for money.
I’ll miss some of them, but that being said: those posts were fucking disgusting and weight loss diets are fucking scams. The girls in the “before” pictures looked great already. The posts were gross and they shouldn’t have reblogged them.
Aww, damn it. Turns out that a woman native to my city and her dad were murdered yesterday.
Apparently she had been living in Sweden for years, but her whole family vacationed in a city called Laredo every summer. A guy just murdered them for no apparent reason, with a big knife of some kind, while they were walking on the beach.
Jesus christ this is terrible.
I wonder if selective deafness is an actual, scientific thing, because it sure feels like that with some people.
Hey wouldn’t it be awesome if there was some sort of person close to you with which you could share your problems? Like, someone you shared a familial bond of some kind with, a sibling-like person. Dang, that sounds so convenient.